Wednesday, March 1, 2023

What a Ride.


The morning we took off from Daytona...took an early walk along the beach.
Noticed Plaques in the walkway, by the beach.
: ) : ) : )

Oh...my.
Those Ford's... Truly Held Their Own.
: )
Still... Do.
<3

John and I used to do a little Racin'... now, and then.
: )
Just between us.
: )

One night, it was on my birthday... John, met me at work.
{I was a Server, at Papa Juan's}
We celebrated...a little, after my shift.
: )
On the way Home... John, was following me, then... pulled up beside me, on a 4 lane highway.
; )
He was driving a 1978 Cadillac Seville, with a Diesel engine.
I...was driving a 1979 Lincoln Mark V Bill Blass Edition.
; )

Man...what a Ride.
: )

Yeah... those Ford's...can Set The Pace.
: )
There's a little more to that story, I may never share.
: )




The above popped up on my memories... this morning.
<3
So Grateful... to Heather, and Daughter, Liz...for rescuing Miss. Peanut, from a Waterloo, Iowa, Shelter.
<3
After Sweetie passed away, I wasn't going to bring another Pup, Home.
Too difficult losing them.
There'd been too much loss, for too long.
Heather couldn't give Miss. Peanut all of the attention she required, so... asked if I'd take her in.
I, couldn't say no.
<3
I...rescued Peanut, once.
She's rescued me, ever since.
<3

This popped up, too.
; )
Had no idea... the Madness would still be goin' Full Throttle Wide Open, for...
Years, and Years....and, Years.
What a Ride.
11 year's ago....
I Had NO IDEA...
what the Meaning of 
'MADNESS'....
truly, was.
oh my.

Visited with Steph, this morning...
She kept her Dr.'s appointment, yesterday.
: )
She's in Good Hands, and in Watchful Eyes.
<3
; )

I'm headed South, to pick up a Chandelier...Pal, Judy, from Stash, in Sumner, Iowa...messaged me about.
<3
It's newer, but... Substantial.
; )

I'll do somethin' Fun...with it.
; )

Love to Ya...
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.

{ One time... I was driving down a highway... minding my own business....felt a tap...on the rear bumper, 
glanced in the rearview mirror, it was John....pushing me down the highway.
; )
Not... for... long.}
; ) 


No comments: