Monday, March 6, 2023

You... Lookin' at Me???


Worked outside The Rabbit Hole, today.
Helper, Brandon... came by, lending a hand moving concrete.
This time of year...isn't very pretty, down The Rabbit Hole.
Sadly...had some statuary, urns, and birdbaths go over...somehow, when it warmed up.
First time I've ever seen that happen.
Saving what I can.
 ; )

As I was walking back to the House... walked under an Arbor, 
a Sweet little Squirrel nearly hopped on my shoulder.
Kinda startled me.
: )
He...wasn't much afraid of me.
: )
He was more concerned about finding the Perfect Spot...
to bury a Huge Walnut.
; )


I followed him, after he buried his Prize.
: )
He kept peeking at me.
<3
'Are You Following Me???'
: )
Hahahahahaha.
<3
Yeah...
this isn't a 'Pretty' time of year, down The Rabbit Hole.
When the Wild Grape, gets goin'...
The Bittersweet...
when,
The Wild...Cherry Tree, leafs out...
When the volunteer Wild Strawberries take over...
then...
It'll be Pretty.
<3
So Grateful...to The 'Wild'...unruly, Volunteers.
<3
In no time, they'll completely throw a Cloak...around The Rabbit Hole.
<3
Shield us, once again...
Best They Can...
from 
'The World'.
The 'Ugliness', that...has encroached upon us.
<3
'Wrongfully'


Farmer Friend, Lynn... just called.
Shared my 'Squirrel' Story, with him.
; )
Told him, guess... The Rabbit Hole, is also a 'Squirrel' Hole!!!
: )
Lynn, said... "Guess you're Branchin' Out!!"
Hahahahahahaha!!
Indeed.
; )

Love to Ya...
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.

{ That little Squirrel should understand...I'm a little 'territorial' too. 
; )
After dealing with IDOT, and Fairfax... 
; )
oh...dear.
Bless their hearts. }
; )


No comments: