Thursday, March 23, 2023

Simply... Iowa.




Had a Crazy Morning.
; )
Taxes...to get done.
Bookwork.

Took a Long...Hot Bath, early...
before the 'Day' began.
Received a Very Important Call...
while Soakin'.
{My poor, little Android... is never far from my side. : )}


Never had the chance to dry my hair, had to get to meetings.
Left it down.
Something, I rarely...do....anymore.
Felt kinda good.
: )

After the meetings, went to work at The Marion, Iowa...
Living Estate Sale.

Organized cupboards....and, washed stemware.
: )

Took a break, to smoke a stogie... and noticed a Sweet little...
Barred Rock Hen, crossing the street.
<3
In Marion, Iowa!!! 
<3 
{certainly Not...in Fairfax. 
Chicken's are Banned, here, at 'Home Sweet Home'.}


She, and I... had Quite a Conversation.
<3


As I sat... in Jethro's passenger's seat, we 'Chatted'.
<3
'Clucked'.
: )
Hahahahaha!!!
Turned out... The Little Hen, lives across the street, from The Sale House.
<3 <3 <3 



The Marion Living Estate Sale...
is comin' along.
; )
April 13 thru 16.
; )


It's gonna be a Full...House.
; )

Visited Daughter, Liz... this evening.
Picked up...Chicken, and Duck Eggs, from her.
<3
They have Quite an Adorable Flock, at their Home... in Elberon, Iowa.
<3
<3
<3

I'm Hooked on Those Duck Eggs!!
<3
Miss. Peanut, is...too.
; )

Long Day.
but...
A Good One.
; )

Love to Ya...
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.

{The above, Garth Brooks tune, came on the radio as I was driving home. Love Garth Brooks, but... Love Chris Stapleton's version of 'Shameless' ... maybe.... a little more. Amazing. Soulful. }


No comments: