Monday, March 20, 2023

Call me... 'Grace'. 'Matter'... Over 'Mind'.


Helper, Brandon...came to help unload The Ford, this morning.
Half of the load, is heading to new Homes, but...they couldn't attend JJ, or... had no way to haul them.
I'll be making deliveries, on Saturday.
still...
had to unload everything, and reload the sold items.

We were putting new arrivals, inside The Rabbit Hole, I...was carrying a large wooden trunk,
 forgot....
I'd put a little metal lawn chair in front of the door to the greenhouse...to hold the door open.
Couldn't see it, through the trunk I was carrying, 
oh... dear.
: )

Somebody...really needs to follow me around with a camera.
It would make quite a Comedy.
; )

The Old... Wooden Trunk, was spared.
<3
oh... 
when I do these careless... tricks, whatever is in my hands, is First Priority.
: )
Body...
second.
: )

That little Stunt, did me in for the rest of the day.
; )
Reminded me of the Dick Van Dyke Show intro, where he trips over the ottoman.
; )

Twisted my back, hip...and ankle.
What a Ride!!!
: ) : ) : )

Was going to the Marion Estate Sale, to work this afternoon.
Pal, Bill... was there, working away.
<3
Called him, told him... thought I'd better sit this day out.
: )

Crippled my pretzel twisted body.... up to the House.
Hahahahahaha!!!
Oh... Dear!!
; )

Amazingly... I'm feelin' pretty good this evening.
: )
Hopefully... I won't be in a knot, tomorrow.

I've taken so many tumbles, over my life...
oh my.
: )
I get in a Hurry.... 
Too many things...
on my brain, except...
The Moment,
The Place... I'm In!!
Hahahahaha!!

I remember one time, it was during a Memorial Day Weekend Sale, here.
It had been Raining...Hard, early... that morning, when the rain let up... Friend's started showing up.
I had to run to the buildings, and get everything open.
I was trotting to the Gazebo, with a Big...Cup of Hot Coffee in my hand.
{Friend's were right behind me.}
I hit a patch of wet grass, went down....sliding on my back....
but, never spilled a drop of coffee.
; )
Hahahahaha!!!
My Friend's were MORTIFIED!!!
Hahahahahaha!!!
: )

"Just Call Me 'Grace'!!!"
; )

{They are Really GOOD Friends. : )
 If... I would've witnessed THAT, 
sorry...
I Would've Been ROLLIN'!! 
Hahahahaha!!!
There's No Way...I could've helped but Laugh!! }

<3

Brandon, was pretty 'Mortified'... today.
: (
He worries about me.
{Many...probably...do. : ) }
Hahahahahaha!!

No Worries!!!
: )

I'll find my feet, always do.
: )

Love to Ya...
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.

{Thought about The Gold Rush... 'incident', that happened many...many...Moon's Ago, this afternoon.
; )
 I was sweeping out the back of The FUSO, early...Sunday morning, preparing for Load Out. 
: )
I'll never forget Peg's Expression... when I swept right off the back end, face first... into Lava Rock.
Lord... Lord!!!
 : ) : ) : )
'Matter'...
Over 'Mind'.
Hahahahahaha!!!!}
; )

{No, Wanda...I'm not doing Laundry, tonight. 
<3
Hahahahaha.
It wasn't The Laundry... or, the lack of a handrail, You Worry So, about.
: )
It was the gathering of all of the Paperwork, the 'Condemnation'... worries, that night.
My mind...like, today...
was MILES Ahead, of 'The Moment' I was standing in.
; ) 
One would think...I'd have this figured out, by now.
oh...dear.}
; )

No comments: