Saturday, March 4, 2023

Battle Scars.


Spent this day...
doin' everything I didn't want to do.
but...
did it, anyway.
; )

Was looking around the House...tonight, searching for something to take images of.
The two things that caught my eye, are treasures I got from Farmer Friends, Lynn, and Lea.
: )

The top image... is of another old, old... Weathervane Directional.
<3
The Horse Directional...that used to hang there... on one of my Favorite Cupboards...found a new Home, at The Anamosa Show, in January.
Lynn, and Lea's... looks good there, too.
<3
It's been to hell, and back... 
; )
if it hadn't...well, I probably...wouldn't Love It.

There's something...very Soulful, about the 'Survivors'.
The 'Warriors'.
<3


Above... is an old, old... Tin Spice Cabinet.
; )
Lynn, and Lea... brought it to one of the Sale's here, many Moon's ago.
It was in pretty good shape, until... it met The Ford.
: )
I'd set it aside, by the House... then... forgot where it was, as I was backing The Ford out, after unloading.
Ooooops.
; )

Frankly... I kinda Dig It.
<3
It's got a 'Story'... now.
: )
Great Memories, too.
; )

It's All About The Journey...

'Perfect'... 
hasn't experienced much 'Life'.
I..kinda Dig those 'Battle Scars'.
Truly.

I remember reading something...in my Streams in The Desert, Daily Devotional...that Friend, Patti, gave me decades ago...
it read, something...like this.

"When you arrive at the Pearly Gates, The Lord won't be searching for your beauty... He'll be looking for your Battle Scars."

; )

Priceless.

Love to Ya...
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.


No comments: