Monday, March 13, 2023

One Day at a Time.

Below... is a Tiny Snippet.
The Marion, Iowa, Living Estate Sale is Full...
Toys...Toys...Toys.
; )
Mid Century...
Period.
Period.
; )









Captured the above images, a week ago.
Worked at the Sale, today.
We Opened Many Doors.
; )
Decided not to take any images, until we're better set.
Oh...
My.
Bill found Ton's More.
; )
Stay....Tuned!!!
; )



When I sat down, this afternoon... to write about The Marion Sale... oh my.
Caught my reflection... on an earlier post.
: (
I remember, Bulldog Bill... telling John, and me... how difficult it is to find an impartial Jury.
He said... "If you've never been through 'Condemnation', you'll never understand. If...you have, there's no way you could be impartial."

That's...
A
Fact.

I...hope, with this Blog, and...with The Book, I'll be writing, things will Change.
; )

When Son, Justin...sent me the JA Tune, it made me smile, and cry.
Broken Hearts...Think Alike.
Forget 'The Great Minds'.

Love to Ya...
Prayers for All.

Barb C.



No comments: