Wednesday, March 22, 2023

A Snippet... of The Marion, Iowa, Living Estate Sale.


Just... a Snippet.
; )


This Home... is like a Time Capsule.
; )
1960's, 70's...oh my.
<3




There are So Many Toys!!!
<3





Mountain's of Records, 8 Tracks... and Cassettes.
<3
: )



Old Radios, and Turntables.
<3


Love...
The Fish Bowl... Light.
<3


Noticed the Cool... Vintage, Farm Scene, as I was leaving...yesterday.
<3


R. M. Conner.
<3
{Rose Marie. : ) }
When I found the old... 1990's Cedar Rapids phone book, at The Marion, Iowa... Living Estate Sale, yesterday...had to look up 
my 'memories'.
; )
Mom's phone number, was 363-4466 for decades, until she moved from 'The Little House', on 'H' Ave., to the retirement village, in the 1990's.
Then...sadly, her phone number was changed, to the above.

Sent this image to Daughter, Liz... with other images of The Sale.
She, was like...
"Uh... Why did you send me this picture???"
; )
then...
She Got It.
<3
: )

Moved many Mountains... yesterday.
Pal, Bill...and me, worked together...today.
There's much to get through.
 Next week....we'll be including another Estate.
Stay...Tuned.
; )

Love to Ya...
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.


{I didn't attend the Fairfax City Council Meeting, last night.
Texted, whom...I PRAY, will be our Mayor, with the 'Special Election'.
<3
She replied... that she had it covered.
: )
<3

Somehow...it didn't matter.
When me, and Jethro... pulled into Fairfax, and saw City Hall's...
lights on, for that meeting, oh my.
: (
The Shenanigans... 
that, I, was pretty confident, were unfolding...there.
oh my.
: (
Reminded me, of the above movie clip.
oh...my.

Seems, that 'Clip'... isn't just a reminder for IDOT, anymore, by wrongfully placing a Bike/Walking Trail...next to one of The Most Dangerous Stretches of Highway, in Linn County, Iowa.
'The Urban Area of Fairfax'.
: (
Fairfax, City Hall...
deserves...a Lot of Credit, for "Going The Wrong Way" too.
oh...my.
; )

Bless Their Hearts.}

No comments: