Wednesday, March 15, 2023

The 'Bones' are Set...


Got to Des Moines....
; )
Got 'The Bones'... set.
: )



I'll take another Load, in the morning.
; )




Grateful... for Grandson, Justin...
and, Helper, Brandon... lending Helpin' Hands!!
: )
<3

The Show Looks GREAT!!!
Daughter, Liz... and Son in Law, Adam...
are setting up next to The Simply Iowa Booth!!
They're bringing some VERY Cool Things!!
; )

Had to laugh, when I looked at my FB Memories, a few minutes ago.
: ) : ) : ) 
Hahahahahahaha!!!
Daughter, Liz... has helped me at shows, since she was a little Girl.
<3
Much, like my Dad, and me.
<3
This... is real work.
For...very, little.
Much, like my Dad, and me... Scrappin' Iron.
; )
<3
It AMAZES me, Liz... would want to Do This Kinda... Work, 
'Voluntarily'.
Hahahahaha!!
It's a 'Sickness'...
: )
oh...dear.
: )
<3




Priceless.
; )
{True. and... Priceless. <3 }

Love to Ya...
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.

No comments: