Friday, March 3, 2023

Holey Cow.


<3

Was buried in paperwork...today, so...never set foot out of the door.
Such a shame... it looked like a Beautiful Day, through the window.
; )

As I was walking to the kitchen, a few minutes ago...
noticed the 'Holey Cow'.
: )

Found her...long ago.
: )
Decades.
Took her to several Shows, nobody appreciated her...back then.
During a Show, in Minnesota, {Gold Rush} a Man picked her up...and, I could see the Love in his eyes, for the 'Survivor'. 
<3
Explained to the Man...why I found her so Amazing.
She was shot completely full of holes, yet... kept herself in tact.
Incredible.
<3
'Art'.
The Man... totally appreciated my thoughts, and decided he'd like to take her Home...with him.
: )

As I was taking her back down, from the display... told the Man, how Grateful...I was, that HE...appreciated Her Beauty!!!
The kind, Man... smiled, as I handed her to him...and said,
"I...only want the arrow it's mounted on. I have a beautiful, perfect... Cow Directional, that needs this arrow.
This one is junk...I'm just going to pitch it."

Oh...my God.
: (
I...just stood there, in shock.
Took everything I had, in me... not to take her from his hands.
{He knew it.}
I, stood there...and, asked the Man...to please reconsider pitching her.
Told him...I'd Gladly buy her back, if he would save her...for me.
He...smiled, and went on his way.

Thousand's of Folks...come to Gold Rush.
From far away.
Figured...I'd never see him again.
I, was heartsick.
: (

A couple years later... a Man came walking up to me...at Gold Rush, with a sack in his hands.
He handed me the sack, and said... 
"Here... I've got a Present for Ya."
: )
{I...didn't recognize him, but... he seemed familiar. : ) }

Inside...the sack, was The Holey Cow.
<3 
: ) : ) : ) 
Oh My GOD!!!
Hahahahahaha!!!
: )
{Crying...as I'm writing this. Oh my. <3 }

I asked.... The Kind Man, how much I owed him.
"Nothing".... he said.
<3
He went on, and said...
"I know You'll Appreciate Her!!"
: ) : ) : )

Yes...Indeed.
Priceless.
Priceless.
: )

Every time...I look at The Holey Cow, I see a 'Survivor'.
and...
a Very Kind Man.
: )

Love to Ya...
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.

No comments: