Wednesday, March 8, 2023

Some Days... there isn't enough Coffee on The Planet.


While shopping at Aldis, yesterday... ran across the above Coffee.
Thought I'd give it a try.
: )
Hope it's gotta a little more Power, than what I've been brewing.
oh...dear.

Beside seeing the councilwoman, yesterday... ran into Awesome Clock Repairman, Marvin...and, Pal, Dave!!
<3
So Good to See Them!!

Heading to do the final walk through...at a Living Estate Sale, in a bit.
Pal, Bill... will be meeting me there.
He's just getting over food poisoning, so... we'll be quite a Pair.
; )


Alice in Wonderland... caught my eye, this morning.
<3

Life... just seems to be getting 
'Curiouser, and Curiouser'.


The Kid's won't be able to watch Miss. Peanut, when I go to Junk Jubilee...
Liz, and Adam, are also... setting up in Des Moines.
So.... I'm trying to figure out how to be Two People, again.
Don't like the thought of driving back, and forth...daily, from Des Moines.
I've done it a few times, it's grueling.

Driving with Steph...in such agony, made me think back...on my Mom.
She suffered with Grand mal seizers, that would attack her...at any time.
Mom was diagnosed with a brain tumor when she was 60, they thought she'd had it for decades.
It was slow growing, non-cancerous.... but, with her other health issues, we all agreed removing it, would be too risky.
The Dr. said... even if he removed it, she'd still continue to have seizers.
Many times... Mom had them when I was with her.
Several times...while I was driving.
She'd have no warning.
Like Steph...with those horrible spasms.
The worst...I remember Mom having, was when I was walking with her...to her apartment.
Mom went down... I put my arm under her head...as she convulsed...
my arm, was bloody, after Mom stopped seizing.
We were on a concrete sidewalk.
That, actually... happened a few times.
Brother, Larry... would get upset with Mom, because she didn't like leaving her Home.
until...
he, was with her... one day, and Mom had a seizer,
then... he understood.
It's horrible, watching someone suffer, and...you're helpless, can't give them any relief.

Steph...is doing some better, but...still struggling.
: (
She calls me 'Nurse Ratched'... from One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest.
: )
Hahahahahaha. 
<3
I was so worried, on the Adventure... it wasn't her back, but maybe something more.
That's why I made her take her temp.
My Sister, Chery... complained for days...she was having a bout of IBS.
Finally, one morning...I told her she HAD to go get checked.
She refused.
I called her husband, at work... told him if he didn't take her in, I would.
He went home, took Chery in, her appendix had ruptured, and had went gangrene.
: (
When massive doses of pain killers don't work... oh my, I was afraid, Steph was masking something...much more serious.
Thank God, that doesn't seem to be the case.


Mom, and...Dad, have been on my Heart, so much...lately.
Sure Miss Them.
<3

Gotta Fly.

Love to Ya...
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.


No comments: