Tuesday, March 21, 2023

Rollin'.


Rollin'... again.
; )
Gettin' a late start, on The Marion, Iowa...
 Living Estate Sale....today.
Better late, than never.
: )

Amazingly... with a lot of stretching...after yesterday's tumble, my body is feelin' pretty good.
; )

Trying to decide if I'm going to the Fairfax City Council Meeting, this evening...
or, work...late in Marion.
Sure know what I'd Rather...do.
{I'd rather stick needles in my eyes, than attend those Council Meetings.}
There's so much... coming down the pipeline, in Fairfax... 
worrisome.
Very.
: (

Above, and below... are images of Treasures, Daughter, Liz...gave me, at JJ.
<3
Love Everything...
but...
Especially Love The St. Michael piece.
<3
{He's my Hero. <3}



The Jewelry Casket, with my name on it... in a Big Heart, is Precious!!


Priceless.
<3

Very Blessed...to have such a Thoughtful...
Daughter.
<3

Better get Rollin'.
; )

Love to Ya...
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.

No comments: