Thursday, March 16, 2023

Junk Jubilee Opens at 9 a.m. Tomorrow. ; )




That's My Girl!!
<3
; )


Every Booth, at JJ... is Wonderful.
<3

'Lizzzzard'
<3
: )



Son in Law...Adam.
; )
He Really Enjoys These Events!!
He, and Daughter, Liz...make a Wonderful Team.
; )


Love...Love...Love, the wooden Liberty Farm Sign.
<3
It's from a Farm, near Bloomington, Illinois.
It dates from the 1940's, or 50's.
<3
It's been on display in a Restaurant... near there, for the last couple of decades.
It's... Absolutely... Soulful.
<3
if...
it doesn't find a Home, soon...
It...
may already have one, in mine.
; )
It's....simply....
'Wow'.
<3


The little Simply Iowa Booth, is full... and mostly finished.
; )

Liz, and Adam's Booth, is Amazing.
<3

The Vendor's at JJ, have brought So Much...'Awesome'.
; )
Oh My!!

I hope to be there for The Early Birds.
Liz, and Adam are staying in DM, and will be watching over my booth, if I'm late.
{Had an interesting drive Home, tonight... 
Jethro, wasn't the vehicle to drive to DM, today.
; )
More... on that, later.}
; )
{He's O.K. <3 but... it was an Interesting 125 mile Drive Home...tonight. }

Love to Ya...
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.
My 'Shotgun Rider' 
tonight, driving Home from DM.
❤️
'Junebug'.
😉
Justin 'J'.
What a Ride. 
Priceless.
❤️
He'll remember  this 'Ride' forever...
I have No Doubt.
; )
Grandma....won't either.
; )
{Trust me, when I write this... 
not Much, Rattles my cages on The Road.
I...was RATTLED, this evening. Over Many Miles.
; )
A Mustang, is a Wonder Horse...but, Not Equipped to endure what we were faced with.
; )
yet...
'Jethro'...
Did.
<3
Glad to Be Home...
<3
Safe, and Snoozin'. }
<3

No comments: