Wednesday, March 15, 2023

Headin' to Set Up!! Junk Jubilee is OPEN March 17 & 18!!





Adam, and Liz will be joining us there.
They are really looking forward to it.
; )
I'm... struggling with sleep.
oh dear.
Seems since The Daytona Adventure, my internal clock is all messed up.
Fall asleep for a couple of hours in the early evening... sleep until 10:30,
up, for an hour...then... sleep a bit, wake up at 1:30 a.m. and can't get back to sleep, until 5, then... get a couple of hours.

Hopefully, this 'adventure' will wear me out enough, so I can get back on schedule.

The 'Simply Iowa' booth, won't be what it normally is, either.
Liz, and Adam are sharing the booth with me.
With the vehicle situation, I'll have to put my part together totally differently.

Waiting for Helper, Brandon...to arrive, then we'll head out.
Justin J, is helping out...too.
<3
He really enjoys going to these events.
; )

I'll have images this evening.

Love to Ya...
Prayers for All.

Barb C.


{Happy 110th Birthday, in Heaven... to Dad, Marion Conner. }
<3



No comments: