Thursday, March 2, 2023

'Bless Your Heart'


<3
LOVE IT!!!
; )

Pal, Jodi... texted me last night, asked if I'd found 
'The Gift'...
she'd left for me while I was away.
I had not.
About Split a Gut...when I found it!!
: ) : ) : ) 
She's The Best!!
: ) <3 : )


Picked up the Big...Chandelier, yesterday afternoon.
It was at a Home, near Conroy, Iowa.
Nice drive...in the Country.
; )


On my way Home... popped in at Fern Hill, in South Amana, Iowa.
{Friend, Patti's Store. Patti, is Steph's Mom. <3}
Patti wasn't there...but Sweet Caroline, was.
{and Roxanne. <3 }
<3
Then... turned around...and ran into Miss. Effie!!
She and her Pal... are preparing for Beautiful Flower Gardens, at Miss. Effie's Farm!!
<3



It was a Joy... Visiting With All of The Girls, and... Fern Hill.
<3
It's been Too Long!!

Caroline told me...I'd just missed Daughter, Liz...and Miss. Vivian!!
They'd stopped in for some Homemade Fudge.
They were coming Home from a Museum in Iowa City.
Had no Idea...they were out, and about...yesterday!!

Stopped in at Casey's...in Fairfax, on my way Home...
learned some unsettling things, concerning Fairfax City Hall.
oh....my.
: (
{Never ends}

Seems there's two places in Fairfax to get The Scoop.
One... is Casey's.
The other.... is the bar, in town.
{can't seem to get straight answers at City Hall}
I don't go to the bar, not sure I could take...a double dose of Fairfax 'News'.
It puts me in a bad...place.
Quite The Charachters...at City Hall.
oh...my.

Bless Their Hearts

Love to Ya...
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.

No comments: