Tuesday, March 14, 2023

Plan... C.


Ohhhh K.

Plan C.

Been driving Justin's Truckasaurus... to events, because The FUSO is down.
That was plan B.
Justin had an accident with it in the last snow storm, while I was away, The Truckasaurus, is down.
Parts haven't come in.
Just found that out this morning.
so...
was going to be loading today.... for Junk Jubilee... 
down a Truck, and Trailer.
Not...good.

Still have The Ford.
<3
May have to make multiple trips with it.
Plan...
C.

oh my.

; )

Not that it can't Haul a Load, but....
one load, won't be enough.

Helper, Brandon, and Justin J, were sitting here, looking at me, asked...
"What are you going to do now?"

{asked them to give me a moment...to process.}
; )

Made me think of the meme, 

"No matter how you feel....
Get Up...
Dress Up...
Show Up...
and,
Never Give Up."

: )

Guess the answer to their question is....
"Whatever it takes."

Livin' The Dream.
; )

Love to Ya...
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.




No comments: