Tuesday, March 14, 2023

Plan 'C'... is Loaded for Junk Jubilee. March 17 & 18.


; )



We Got 'er Loaded.
; )

Helper, Brandon... and Justin J, helped unload the Trailer, packed Many, Many...Totes of 'Smalls' in Brandon's car.
The cab of The Ford... is Loaded Full, so is the Bed.
Still a little room, for a few more things from The Rabbit Hole.
: )

I'll load those in the morning.
Have to drive back and forth, daily... to take care of Miss. Peanut, so...will be grabbing more, each day.
Gonna be a Loooooooong next few days. 
It's UGLY when The BIG DAWG'S 'Haulers' are Down.
Man, Oh... Man!!!
Yeah... Boy!!!
; )
oh...dear.
: )

What a Ride.
Hahahahaha!!
It Is...
What It Is.
{Always. ; )}

Love to Ya...
Prayers for All.

Barb C.

{I'm sippin' what Jesus turned water into, a bit earlier...today.}
; )
Burst out Laughing, when I saw the FB Memories
from a few years back.
❤️
Oh, Yes...
We Will.
😉

{I'm not much for Tattoos, however... I may have to have the above...
 tattooed on my fanny. : ) }
<3
Hahahahahaha!!!!!
; )
Priceless.
<3

No comments: