Thursday, March 9, 2023

I... Reckon So.


Signed the contract for the Living Estate Sale, yesterday afternoon.
It will be mid April, in Marion, Iowa.


There's Load's of Vintage Toys, along with nice, clean... regular household.
We'll be combining Two Estates, at this Sale.
Images...soon.
; )

{The Darling Home... is also for Sale.}

When I found the containers of Vintage Marbles... they made me smile.
: )

as... I'm sure, some Folks...often wonder, if....
I've Lost Mine.
: )
all I can say, this morning, after processing 'Fairfax' News, of late... 
is...
"I Reckon So."
oh...my.

It's just starting to Snow...here.
Supposed to get a Bunch.


Some of my Friends, don't like seeing the Snow.
I, don't mind it.
It makes everything look clean, and fresh.
Hides...a lot of ugliness.

Anything... that can hide such messes, so beautifully...is welcomed here. 

<3

Love to Ya...
Prayers for All.

Barb C.

No comments: