Saturday, March 18, 2023

Spring '23 Junk Jubilee... History. Home.



HOME!!

Junk Jubilee... was Wonderful, in So Many Ways!!
Found, when me, and Miss. Scarlett arrived, at Junk Jubilee, this morning...  
The Dollies, have a Pretty Good Time, at JJ after hours.
; )
 {Jacey... ; ) }
<3

Today is Miss. Scarlett's 12th. Birthday!
<3
She spent Her Day... with Us All, at Junk Jubilee.
<3
I, didn't get any images of Scarlett!!
: (
Bad Grandma!!
Dang!!
but...
We All Sang 'Happy Birthday' to her.
<3

Below... are a few images, of Miss. Scarlett.
when I was a better... Grandma.
; )
<3 <3 <3 

It was quite a Day!!
Busy...Busy!!!
oh...dear.
: )
I'll write more, tomorrow.
; )

Crazy....
Crazy.
Fun!!
The People, who attended... were Awesome!!
<3




Loved, Loved... watchin' The Cool Cats, who were Diggin' Liz, and Adam's Booth, over the last two days.
<3


The above, Gentleman... took The Awesome Vintage Coat, Home with Him.
Perfect!!
; )


Way Too Much FUN!!
: )
{Some Girl's Dig Vintage Fur, as much as I do. ; ) }


: )

oh....my.
; )

'The Book'...
will be a Fun....
 Read.
; )

Tired.
Goin' ta...Bed.
: )

Love to Ya...
Prayers for All.

Barb C.

{Tonight... I feel like John Candy's character, in 'The Great Outdoors'. 
; )
What a Ride. oh...my.
; )
"Big Bear. Big...Bear... Chase Me!!" 

One of my All Time, Favorite Movies. 
<3
'Planes, Trains...and Automobiles', is, also... a Favorite.
; )
These 'Events'.... are Insane!! 
<3
In a Good Way.
<3

if...
Ya haven't seen either of Those... do.
; )
They hit close to 'Home'...here.
; )
oh my. 
<3

Priceless. }



No comments: