Sunday, March 12, 2023

Feelin' Spring.


When I opened the door this morning...to let Miss. Peanut outside, 
even being chilly, and getting a little snow, over the last few days...
I could feel...
Spring.
<3
Could hear it...too.
<3
The Bird's were Goin' Crazy!!!
: )
Singing.... Singing... Singing!!!
<3

They can 'feel'...it, too.
<3

The days are starting to get noticeably longer...
won't be long before the Trees will start budding out.
; )

Got through yesterday.
; )
Reflecting on all of 'The Bridges'... truly got me through.
<3
Looking back, over the last nine years, and...everything, everything...
that's turned the world upside down, oh my, also counting The Blessings, The Bridges, that stepped up, Time, after Time.... after Time.
Wow.
just...
Wow.

I think back on some of the darkest days, and also see... some of the Brightest Stars, that were sent my way.
Reminds me of the poem 'Footprints in The Sand'.
<3
Like...I wrote the other day, 'Nothing is Random'.
<3
that...was about 'ugliness'.
but...
Clearly...
nothing is 'random'...
looking at The Blessings, either.

Humbling.
Grateful.
<3

Love...to You.
Prayers for All.

Barb C.
 


No comments: