Saturday, August 13, 2022

Surprise Visitors...


Received a text, from Pal...Judy, {right} owner of 'Stash', in Sumner, Iowa...yesterday morning.
: )
Judy wondered if I was around, and if she...and Jackie could pop in, and visit the Rabbit Hole.
<3
All I had planned, was doing yard work...and sort, in the shop....so, Yeah!! Absolutely!
: )

They got Lost...in the Rabbit Hole.
: )
They thought it was pretty cool, I...sure wish Judy, and Jackie...could've seen it, 'Before'.
: (
I keep trying to raise it up...out of the ashes, but...it's so damned tuff.

Judy, has an Amazing...'Eye'. I've bought some Wonderful things from her.
: )

When they were getting ready to leave, Judy...mentioned a place they were going to stop to eat.
I recommended Edith Lucielle's, on Mt. Vernon Road, in Cedar Rapids.
Told them all about it.
<3
They...decided to give it a try.
; )


then...
I invited myself...to join them.
: )
Oh My!!!
We had Such a Wonderful Time!
They LOVED It!!
Jackie's visiting from Florida.
: )
It was Fun visiting with Judy...and getting to know Jackie.
Great Folks!!

Then, came back home...and got back to work.


Pal, Steph, below...has been in California...visiting her Daughter, and meeting her brand new...Grandbaby, for nearly three weeks.
<3
Steph wanted me to come to visit her, at her Studio, {Frond Design Studios, Fairfax, Iowa} and catch up.
I, said..."Why don't you come to The Rabbit Hole, we'll sit beside the fountain...and Chill!!"
; )
So...She Did!!
; )

What a Wonderful Evening!
We solved ALL of the world's problems!!
Hahahahahaha!!!


Love... Steph.
<3
 We've sure seen it all, over the years.
oh...
my.
; )

Had to Laugh...when the below, 'memory'...popped up, yesterday.
Hahahahahaha!!!




Still...tickles me...a little.
; )

Heading to the Rabbit Hole, and keep workin' away....
So MUCH...to get done, for Gold Rush.
Oh...my!
Daughter, Liz...called me this morning, and suggested I take Little Justin, and Scarlett...with me, to Gold Rush.
She thought it would be good for them, and...me.
<3
Liz, and basically...my other 'Daughter'...Kristi, used to come with...almost, every Show.
They learned so much...at those Shows. 
They had really good times, but...also learned how to conduct business...and how to work.
I was so Proud of Them.
Still Am. 
<3
I've thought about it, and visited with Scarlett, and Justin, both...in the past, about coming with.
I, don't know...if This 'Gold Rush'...would be a good one, for them to attend, for the first time.
Have to talk it over with them...again, and, think about it, myself...a bit.
; )

Gonna be OPEN...
Noon 'til 4.
Shorter hours, today...
; )

Love to Ya...
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.


No comments: