Sunday, August 7, 2022

Oh...my.


Had some Brave...Folks, stop by the Rabbit Hole, yesterday.
It was Soooooo Hot!!

Didn't have a Soul...pop in, until the early afternoon.
So...I kept working on projects, have Plenty to do.
Figured it was going to be quiet...all day, and...around 2, I was nearly melted.
; )
So...decided to lay down on the concrete park bench, next to the Fountain...under the Wonderful Shade, the Wild...Cherry Tree so Kindly Offers.
; )
Nice...Breeze, blowin'.
: )
Delta...Blues, in my ear, from the little Bose, beside my head.
<3

As I was gazing....at the Beautiful Sky...through the Wild Cherry's Beautiful Branches....
I hear a voice, say...
"So...is this how you 'Sell' your merchandise?"

Hahahahahahaha!!!
I, replied....
"On a Day...like Today, 'Indeed'...it is. "
: )

Busted!!! Layin' Down...on The Job!!!

It was Marla...{above} <3
She, and her Hubby, were so Sweet!
; )

It was Fun...visiting with them.
; )



Then...these Sweet Gals, stopped by.
They got the Biggest Kick out of The Simply Iowa Sow!!!
<3
They Braved The Rabbit Hole, too.
WOW!!
We were All...Sweatin' like Butchers!!!
Holy Smokes!!

I was Very Proud...of Everyone, who Braved The Heat, to Visit...yesterday.
<3

I'll be writing about The GREAT News...soon. 
; )

Love to Ya...
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.

No comments: