Friday, August 5, 2022

Peace.


Love the above...quote.
It popped up, on my FB Memories, today, along with the Beautiful Angels, below.
<3
{Love... 'Rantings of a Beautiful Mind'...on FB.}



The 'Weeping Mary'...Statue...is here, at the Rabbit Hole.
Has, been for a long time.
She's a Keeper.
<3
Purchased 'Mary'...from Dear... Neighbor, Randy, who owned Ornamental Concrete.
'Mary'... had laid out back...of his business, for years.
She was in the weeds, when I found her, just before Randy closed his business.

When I saw her Beautiful...Face, oh my.
Knew...She, had a Home...with us.
<3
The years of exposure to the elements.
<3
Iowa, has such a Way...of Dishing Out, Extremes...with Every Season, 
and made Mary's face...weep.

A few weeks ago...some Folks were walking with me...around the Rabbit Hole.
When IDOT came through, had to move Mary...along with So Much More.
Shoved everything...including 'Mary'...into a corner, behind the Rabbit Hole.

The Folks...Froze, when they saw Mary.
One Woman....ran her hands, over Mary's Beautiful...Soulful...face, and said...
"She's Crying.... : ( "
I, just stood there...and, said...
"Yes...she is. That's why she's here, and always will be. <3 
Mary...speaks volumes, without sayin' a word."

I...haven't found The Perfect Place, for Mary....again, with what's left, here.
She...Deserves...a Prominent Place....
again.
<3

Had another melt down...last night.
oh my.

I've always been 'The Fixer'...for everyone...throughout my life.
These last few years, have been beyond...frustrating.
So Much...is out of my hands.
For an old...Stubborn, Taurus the Bull...
who could Always...take on a situation, and Move It, well...
these last few years, have made me...weep, too.
{and.... like any Old Taurus, feel a lot of Rage, when the Red Flags...of Betrayal...are being waved in front of my nose, repeatedly.}

I've heard it, many times...from many, Folks...over the last few years, but...when, Warrior Gail, said it...to me again, the other day...
it hit Home.

"Barb...you deserve 'Peace'."
<3
Gail, went on...and said... "It will come."
<3
I Believe Her.
<3

I so feel, inadaquate...because...I don't know how to Fight, liars.
Whenever...throughout, my life...I was up against liars, I...simply, walked away from them.
Trust...is Everything, to me.
so...
never gave those who betrayed me, a second chance.
Game Over.

I, can't walk away...from this Fight.
I, don't know how to 'Fix'...it, either.

People tell me to Hand It Over...to The Lord.
Let Go.

My thought's on that...
God...gave me a Brain, He expects me to Use It.
I...just, can't find the way.
It's like trying to rope the wind.

Just got off of the phone, with Son, Justin.
<3
Told him...to keep forging ahead.
Keep...taking The High Road.
<3
; )
and...
'This, Too...Shall Pass.'
; )
<3

Words...of wisdom, that...I, too...have heard, over...and over, the last few years.

'Life'...
what a
Ride.

Love to Ya...
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.

{Pal, Ed...used to tell me, "It's all about The Journey, Barb."
; )
Indeed. }

May God Bless...
Us...
All.
<3











No comments: