Thursday, August 18, 2022

It's Showtime!! Gold Rush!!!


I don't remember...the 1990's... FUSO's little Mitsubishi 4 Cylinder 
Diesel Engine...
 Running as Strong as it did...today.
; )
{Ya would've thought there was a Ford Engine...
under the doghouse. ; ) }
<3


It was the Most Beautiful...trip, me...and The FUSO has Ever Taken...to Gold Rush.
Traffic was light.
We had The Wind...at our Back.
Nothing, we couldn't Pass, in front of us.
; )


<3


Brad, Porter...was Amazing.
He, and I...made Quick Work, of The FUSO's Load.

Then...
Out Of The Blue,
 Stood...
'Chicago Ray'!!!!
; )
<3
Ray...grabbed my end, of the Massive...10 Foot, Vintage...Oak Table...
Brad, and I...were unloading. 
{There are Two!!! oh my. : ) 
 Ray, and Brad...unloaded them both. : ) Bless Their Hearts!!} 
 I have feeling these Amazing Tables... were built by Prisoners, for the Forestry Department, back in the Day.
They Are Built.
<3

So Grateful...to Chicago Ray, always...and Porter, Brad.
<3


Phone rang...as I was Frantically....unpacking.
It was, Pal...Steph.
<3
{Frond Design Studios}

Steph...was coming through Rochester, she was heading home from a Business Trip, in The Twin Cities, wanted to know if I could get away...for a bit...and share Supper with her.
{It takes Days...to Load, this Truck. We have 4 'hours' to Unload.}
Hahahahahaha!!
: )

Told Steph...I...was in the 'middle', couldn't...quite, get away. : )
Steph...Totally....Understood.
<3
: )
Steph...has Been There. She...Knows.
<3

She came to 'Gold Rush'...Busted Her Butt...
helpin' me, set the booth.
<3 <3 <3 
Priceless.
Priceless.
<3 <3 <3 
: )



I'll be Up...until I hear from Steph.
Big Storms....rolling through, tonight, here.
Wanted her to stay...Drive Home...in the morning.

She's as stubborn...as I am, about 'Home'.
<3

Love to Ya...
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.

{Steph got Home..around 1 a.m.. Safe..and Sound.
 <3 
We texted back and forth...throughout, until  she made it through.
 <3
I...remember wanting to get out of that FUSO...on my way Home from  Shows, and PUSH That TRUCK...so it would Go Faster.
: )
Steph...has 'Much'...waiting for her, at Home.
<3
I...only PUSH It Hard...coming Home, these last few years...
when a Storm's Comin'.
; )
DOT has kept my Attention to 'Home' ...very well.
'Flooding'...worries, isn't much fun...to rush Home to.

So Grateful...to Steph.
oh...my.
: )
<3
I bought her Supper, last night...as the storm rolled through Rochester.
It was Lovely...
She's a Gem.
<3 }




No comments: