Monday, August 8, 2022

30...Ride.


Spent Sunday...with The Kiddos.
; )

Fixed a Bunch of Grub...
Used the smoker...for the first time.
; )
Adam, and Justin...helped me.
Liz worked a long shift...Saturday night, so...she played with the Kids, and Rested.
<3


I got the Biggest Kick...out of Jack, and Viv.
Especially...Viv, when I pulled in.
: )

Liz said..."Viv found some chocolate on the way here. "
Hahahahahaha!!!!
<3
Love It!!!
; )
Scarlett...is growing Up...So Fast!!
{They All...Are. ; ) }
She's such a Great...Big, Sister.
<3



She's a Great...Cousin...Too!
<3

Little Justin, went Fishin' with the neighbors, so...didn't see much of him, Sunday.
He told me, he caught a HUGE Channel Cat, yesterday...{and released it <3 }
Made His Sunday!!
; )
That Young Man...has River Water...runnin' through his veins!!!
<3


Watched Miss. Meadow....do Cartwheel, after Cartwheel!!
Meadow, said... "Count 'em Grandma!!"
She did 22 in a Row!!
Then...another 20.
WOW!!
; )

The top...image, is of Son, Justin...Meadow, and Willow...in front of Old...Jethro, and me.
He was driving the Girls...to meet with their Mom.
Made me think of the Zac Brown Band...tune, 'Highway 20 Ride'.

I...remember Dad, taking me back to Mom, on Sundays.
Those 'Highway 20 Rides'... I, understand them...well.
My eyes...would get a little misty, on those 'rides'.
still...do.

Workin' on getting the Load figured out, for Gold Rush...this week.
Working on another little project, too.
I'm gonna need Pal, Bill's... Help...with.

I'll be posting images of Gnarliness...as I sort, for Gold Rush.
; )

Diggin' this Much Cooler Weather.
oh my.

Love to Ya....
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.

{I remember John...making that 'ride', with Johnny, and Andrea, every week.
A Difficult... 'ride'.
Seeing Justin, and The Girls...parked, in that empty parking lot, just across the Linn/Benton Line...on 30, waiting.
oh my.
As Jethro...and me... blew past, them...on our way home...
{Old Jethro's Horn Was Blarin'!!! <3 : ) } 
then...
I melted.

Didn't get anything...'done'...today.
Difficult Days.
oh my. }

I hope, and...Pray, nobody challenges me on my 'riddles'.
; )
in, a way I do.
; )
Let's Roll. 
<3
Trust, 'Truth'...is Everything.
<3



No comments: