Saturday, August 20, 2022

Great Day Two...at Gold Rush!!


Sweet...Sweet, Friend, Linda...popped in.
; )
I Adore...Linda.
<3
She had an AMAZING Store, in Racine, MN. Visiting Linda's Store...was the Highlight, of our Gold Rush Drive.
<3
Loved Everything...Linda had in her Store.
<3
She closed it...a couple of years ago.
: (
It's Not The Same...coming to Gold Rush, without stopping to see her, and shopping her Amazing...
'Rabbit Hole'. 
<3
I've told Linda...over the years, how Much...I Love Her, and Her Store...
but...
'We'd Hate Each Other...at an Auction!!!'.
: )
Hahahahaha!!!
<3

These Folks, from Iowa...
Fell In Love...
with 
'Old Mother Hubbard's Cupboard'
It...was Priceless...watching them.
<3
It's found a Wonderful Home!!!
So Excited, for All!!
<3

Big John.
; )

John..is Such a Wonderful Dude!!
; )
John...always stops by, and visits the booth.
: )
We became Pals, many years ago...at Gold Rush.
John...calls me, every now and then...making Sure, I'm still alive!!
Hahahahaha!!!
{He knows..'The Hell'. ; ) }

: )
A Good Man!!
It was Great...to See Him!
I didn't make it to the May...Gold Rush. Sadly...didn't mean to...but, worried a lot of Folks.
: (
{I 'heard' about it, 'Sweetly'...over the last two days. }
<3
: )



Was up, early...this morning...and bought a Load.
Had, to.
There wasn't much left in the booth, after yesterday.

Found Some Great Things!!
Some...sold, today.
Hoping...I'll be able to bring some, Home...to The Rabbit Hole.
; )


The Church Window...is Insane.
So...Beautiful.
<3


Love...this Darling, 1920's, 30's...
French... 'Boudoir Doll'.
<3
Found her...while I was grabbing some lunch, yesterday.
<3
She Needed...to come to The Simply Iowa Booth, and Rest....on the Amazing, Old....
Victorian Sofa.
<3
She's Perfect...There.
<3

Gold Rush...is Open Sunday, 8 - 2!!
; )
Sadly...there's possible Trouble, brewing...for me.
I'll be packing at Noon.
: (
Gotta get Home.

Come Early, if Ya can.
; )
If not... come Visit, The Rabbit Hole, or...I'll see Ya at Gold Rush, May...2023!!
The Good Lord Willin' and...
The Creek Don't Rise.
; )

Love to Ya...
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.
{Had a Lovely....Supper, this evening... with Pal's, Wanda...and Terry. 
; ) 
{'Gatherings' Anamosa, Iowa.}
Always...So Good, spending Time with Them. : ) <3}


No comments: