Wednesday, August 31, 2022

Oh...dear.


Posted the above...last night.
Oh...dear.
What a night.

Pal, Dale...will be here, shortly, to pick me up.
We're headin' South.
; )

Going to visit Charlie, and hit some sales.


Picked up...the above, old...wooden box, last week...down South.
I...truly feel, like I've been embalmed, this morning.
Holy Smokes.
Gonna be a Long....Day.
; )

oh...my.

Told a Friend, last night...I'm full of rage, thought about it this morning.
I'm not full of rage.
I'm frustrated.
There's a difference.
Frustration...is worse, than anger.
it is...for me, anyway.
 I've always been 'The Fixer'...for most everyone...in my Family.
These 'battles'...over the last few years, have me perplexed.
Don't like it.
oh...dear. 

; )

It'll be good to find the Road, today.
Get Out of Here.
hahahahaha...
oh..my.
; )

Love to Ya...
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.


No comments: