Friday, August 19, 2022

Beautiful...Day One, at Gold Rush.


Oh...my. : )
It was So Wonderful...seeing my Gold Rush...Family, again.
<3
: )
I...didn't capture many images, it was so busy.
<3
: )

<3

<3

<3

<3

I'm so darned tired...tonight, I can't see straight.
; )
Grateful...too.
; )
I do want to say...how wonderful it was, seeing Mark, and Sarah...above.
{Everyone <3}
I remember, many years ago...visiting with Mark, and telling him...
when I die, if...I can, I'd like to be reincarnated...as a Hound, that he, and Sarah...would adopt.
I, can't imagine a Better Life, than being Loved...by Them.
<3

Amazing People.
<3

Met So Many...Wonderful, Folks...today.
Was Visited...by So Many, that have been Such Blessings, over many years...at Gold Rush.
; )
oh my.
: )

Gotta get to bed.
The Show Runs Through Sunday!!!
OH DEAR!!!
; )

Come...Visit.
; )

Love to Ya...
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.

No comments: