Sunday, August 28, 2022

Lovely...Day.


It's Official!
; )
Mr. and Mrs. Price.
<3

Stephanie, and The Cuz... {Duffy ; ) }
Are Hitched!!
<3

Duff didn't know I was attending.
Stephanie, had sent an invite, through FB, over a week ago, but...I hadn't seen it.
{So busy...computer issues, Gold Rush...Road Trips...and more. : ( }
I knew they were getting Married, but...figured they were going to have a small, private Wedding.
They did, only invited a few, and had a Lovely...Small...Ceremony, in their back yard.
I...felt Honored to be included.
<3

Stephanie...reached out to me, when she hadn't heard back... wondering if I was coming, just a few days ago.
So Glad She Did!!
I...would've missed it!!

When Duff...saw me, it was like he covered the length of the lawn, in three steps, and gave me a
 HUGE BEAR HUG!!!
: )
Duff, said...
"Oh...Barb, I'm So Glad You're Here!! Now, I Know...John's Here...Too!!"
<3
: ) : ) : )
Told, Duff...
"Of Course...He Is!!! Neither of Us...Would Miss THIS, for The WORLD!!"
<3

So Happy...for Them Both!!
; )

Lovely...Day.
dare...I say it???

'Priceless'!!!
: )

Headin' to see the Kids, fix a Bunch...of Grub, and watch them...
Play.
; )

Love to Ya...
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.



No comments: