Tuesday, August 23, 2022

Oh...my.


; )

Oh...my.
Took yesterday...OFF.
Today, was on the Road, Takin' Care of Business.

Had Loads...to Tend To.
Everything was going Click, Click..Click.
then...
on the last leg of my Journey,
heading Home...
came upon the below accident, on 151.
: (....
Fairfax Rescue...hadn't arrived, yet.
They flew past Home, as I pulled in the drive.
{Didn't stop at the scene of the accident, there were Many...at the scene...
'Helping'.}
<3


It sickens me...to constantly see these accidents, on 151.
It's Insane...here.
What sickens me more...
is that The City of Fairfax, {Mayor, Council...and Engineer}and The Iowa Department of Transportation...
somehow...thought it would be o.k.
to put a TRAIL...Next To This Insane Highway,
 that...isn't safe for vehicles, let alone...people walking, or riding a bike.
: ( : ( : (
They went to Great Lengths...
Wrongful...Lengths, 
to Make Accommodations for Fairfax's Suicide Trail.
Breached our Recorded Agreement.
Spent MILLIONS of our Dollars, to make those 'accommodations'.
Refused to Conduct Safety Studies, concerning a Trail...next to This...Mess.
{even if I paid for them.}
{The Mayor said...at an open public meeting, He wouldn't consider 'Looking'..at any Safety Study.
I wasn't the Only One...present, when he said it.}

Fairfax...
'Home... Sweet Home'.

Not....
so much.

Stay Tuned.
I'll be showing Ya...very soon, exactly.... How, they do 'Business'.
How... they Operate.
How...they refuse, to respond.
How...they've left us...in a Flooding Pit.
All...for Fairfax's Suicide Trail.
Wow.

So..glad to be 'Home'.
: (

Once, Again...
Prayers, for All Concerned with this accident.
Over the 40...Plus, years...I've lived here, God Know's...how Many, I've Prayed For.

{So does Fairfax's mayor, council...engineer...IDOT District 6. 
THEY...have the data. 
They, All... Knew Better.}


No comments: