Thursday, August 4, 2022

May God Bless... The Warriors.




Had to Laugh...when I went through FB Memories...this morning.
Oh....my.
Some Things, Never Change!!
; )
Ever. 
; )


Yes...Yes.
Grateful...that The Above, has Never Changed.
<3
Man, oh...Man, I have been So Very Blessed by Amazing Friends....throughout my life.
Remember the day I snapped the above image.
I was at Pal, Bart's.
He was having a Huge Garage Sale. 
Wound up hanging out with Bart, and his Beautiful Wife...Denise, all day.
; )
It was a Hot One.
but...we Sure had a Good Time!!
; )



I'll NEVER forget the Pie Eating Contest, Liz...entered, and...
Won.
; )

We lost John...May, 25th., of 2014.
Liz...was going through a horrible time with Scarlett's Dad, in 2014, so Much...heartbreak...that year.
Hell...carried on, into 2015.
It wasn't any better.
I...Knew, Liz...was going to Win, that contest before it started.
{She was Up Against...A Bunch...of Big Dudes.}
She Turned All of Her Frustrations...into Determination, with Everything that was placed in front of her.
Including...
'Pie'.
; )

To this day...I believe she still...does.
She's a Warrior.
<3





I used to do the same thing...with Arm Wrestling.
: )
My opponents used to think I was an easy mark, looking at me.
They had no idea...what was behind my arm strength.
Far more...than muscle.
I...didn't always win, but...won, quite often.
; )
I'd give 'em all...a Run for Their Money.
Loved seeing the 'The Surprise'...in their eyes, with that first Grip, of our hands.
; )
That 'uh...oh'....moment....in their eyes.
; )
Often tied...with the Tuffest opponents.
It was pretty rare for Folks to bring my arm to the table.
Still is, even as broken...as my right arm is.







Yeah... some things Never...Change.

This insane Battle, has went on far...too long.
: (
{Never should've started...in the beginning.}

As Gail, and I...were sitting in the shade, by the Rabbit Hole, visiting...yesterday,
{Gail knows many of the details, concerning the above.}
She said... "Keep fighting, Barb. Don't give up."
{Gail...is also, a Warrior. <3 }

Told Gail...all I ever wanted, was to be left alone. 
Live, and Let Live.
Happily lose myself down the Rabbit Hole, 'Fantasy'.
They...took that away from me, and so many others...with all of their Wrongfulness.

The Tune...I'll post above...came to mind, at that moment.
It crosses my mind, often.

I've known Gail...for over two decades.
I...admire her.
She's Beautiful...Inside, and Out.
But...make no mistake...
She's Tuff.
Very...Sharp.
Very Quick.
; )

Gail has Never been one to Sugar Coat...Anything.
She's a Straight Shooter.
She'll call a Spade, a Spade...Flat Out.
Gail...does her Homework.
Ya Always Know...Exactly where Gail Stands.
; )
I'm Beyond...Grateful, Gail...Stands With Me, concerning this Fight.
So many...I know...would like to see me walk away, from this battle, not because they think I'm wrong, or that we haven't been horribly violated...
 but...because they Love me, and see, plainly...the toll it's taking.

Not Gail.
; )
<3

If, and when...this all goes to Trial, I Pray...we'll have Folks...Just Like Gail, and Liz...{Along with So Many Others, 'Warriors'...I've Been So Blessed to Have in My Life.}
On The Jury.

Ones that are Fair. Ones...That Will Do Their Homework.

I Guarantee, if Gail...thought for a moment, I was barking up the wrong tree, Gail...
would be The First, to tell me to back down.
To my face, mincing no words.
That's...why, I've Always...Admired Gail.
We see eye to eye.
<3


Love to Ya...
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.





No comments: