Thursday, August 25, 2022

Late Start.


{Loved seeing The Saint...peeking through the Beautiful...
 Wild Grape, that shelters us from the Mess, IDOT left us with. <3}

On The Road...today.
oh my.
Getting a bit of a Late...Start.



Lookin' out the back door, this morning...when I let Miss. Peanut outside.
It's a Pretty Morning.
; )
Cool. Overcast.
Perfect...Weather, for takin' a Road Trip...to Southern Iowa.
; )

I'd wanted to be on the Road...by 8, or...so.
; )
That George Clooney Tequila, I sipped a little too much of, last night...
made me think...Otherwise, this morning.
; )

I...gotta tell ya, when I got Home...last night, after...Dealin' with The New Computer Set Up...
along with Much More, SO MUCH MORE.....


Yeah...Boy!!!
; )

When it comes to Playin' with Electronic Toys, Computers...Passwords...Phones...and trying to Sync Them All, 
well...
I'd Rather Stick Needles In My Eyes!!!
; )

Still have to meet with Paige, next week...to finish putting it all together.
We have to work on a format, to publish documents from Blogger.
Somehow...I think, that might be easier...than Everything we had to tackle yesterday.
Sure Hope So!!!

I...Had To Walk Away...from It, yesterday...after several hours of trying to navigate through that Mess!!
; )

Steph, was listening to me, and Bill...Go Round, and Round...and ROARING!!!
{I, personally....found very little humor in Any of It!!}
Steph, said... "I should be recording This!! What a Comedy Show!!"
: )

Poor...Bill.
: )

He tries So Hard...to walk me through it.
 to me...
It's Like Trying to Speak a Foreign Language!!
NONE of It Makes Sense!!!
Hahahahaha!!
ZING!!!
; )

It... was Exhausting!!!
oh...dear.
: (

Lookin' Forward...to Finding The Road, today.
; )
Visiting a Dear...Pal, I haven't seen...in, 
Forever!!
; )

YAY!!

Love to Ya...
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.

No comments: