Monday, August 29, 2022

From Dr. Seuss, to Mud Runnin'.


Visited with The Kids, yesterday.
; )

Daughter, Liz...had the Pasta Cooked, Bread Sliced...Meat, ready to Season...and Sauce, 
by the time I arrived.
Bless Her Heart!!
<3
Didn't take me long...to get it all put together.
; )
She's Quite a 'Prep Cook'!
{She's a 'Chef'...Get's That...from her Dad. ; ) <3 }

After we stuffed ourselves, picked produce...
cleaned up...
and, read books, to The Little Ones.
; )
It was kinda rainy. Books...were Perfect Entertainment.
; )

Little Justin...was Itching, to take Grandma for a Ride, down a Level 'B' Road, after the rain.
; )
He...tries to scare me, but... I'm no fun.
LOVE Those Mud Roads...as Much...as he does.
; )

Thought of the above image, I found...many, many...years ago.
<3
It was taken...in Southern Iowa, Back...in The Day.
<3
 Reminds me of Dad.
<3

Told Justin...
These 'Mud' Roads, were All...Dad used to drive...back in the 1920's, and 30's.
He had a Model 'T' Ford Truck, no 4WD, and...Bounced Down 'em...Just Like His Great Grandson, was...
yesterday.
; )
<3
That little Justin...is a Chip off of The Old Blocks!
All of 'em!!!
He's a 'Driver'!!
; )
<3

Posted a short...video...above, of Our Sunday Drive, on the Level 'B'.
<3

Was cleaning old Guns, today...while picking up the house.
; )
Made me think of the below...Annie Oakley quote.
{She was born, August 13, 1860.
 A Dear Friend, shared the below...on my FB page, many years ago.
Love It!! <3 }


Makes me Laugh...every time it Pops Up, on my Memories.
; )
<3
{Thanks, Janice. <3 ; ) }


Sweet, Sarah... Duffy's Beautiful...Daughter, sent me images from Duff, and Stephanie's Wedding, yesterday.
oh...dear.
I....Absolutely Despise, having my picture taken, but...
it was Such...a Lovely Event, well...
I'll always cherish them.
<3


Me...and The Cuz.
; )

Words...can't Express...how Much, I Love...Duff.
<3
He was Such a Blessing, to John.
John, was to Duff...as well.
<3
'Family'
They...were Tight.
<3

Duff...started in, on IDOT, and Fairfax.
He's SO Angry, knowing...what he knows.
: ( : ( : (
I...shushed...him.
<3
Shut It Down.
<3

There Would Be NONE...of 'That', on His Wedding Day.
They've 'taken' enough.
We couldn't give them...another moment.
Especially...a 'moment'...
 of 
His, and Stephanie's...
Beautiful...
Wedding Day.
<3
: )

Assured Duff, 'Josey Wales'...has it All under control.
Duff..is very interested in reading, and sharing...those Public Records, when I post them.
; )
They Are Comin'!!
; )

Love to Ya...
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.




No comments: