Wednesday, August 31, 2022

Lovely...Day, 'Junkin' in Southern Iowa.


I'll write a Long...post, in the mornin'.
; )
It was a Great...Day, Away.
<3
GREAT...Seeing So Many...Old Time...Friends.
Met, some New...Wonderful, Folks...today, as well.
; )

Found the above shoes, at a Sale, today... two...Lovely Ladies were running.
I Burst Out Laughing...when I saw them.
{The shoes...
Not, the Lovely...Ladies.
<3
The Ladies, were...So Sweet. Priceless.}
: )
ANYTHING...
that makes me LAUGH, has to come Home.
; )

3.00, for the shoes.
Priceless.
; )
They're worthless...as footwear, for me.
Size 7.
I wore a size 7, when I was 7!
Hahahahaha!!
They...are So Cute, and...Funny!!
{Ya Had Be There!!! In The Moment...at That Sale!!! ; ) }
PRICELESS!!
; )

 Bought the Fur, from Bonnie.
I'll be writing about her, tomorrow.
<3
I, Adore...Bonnie.
<3
Her Son, Harpo...too.
<3

Tired.
Crawlin' to bed.
; )

Love to Ya.
Prayers...for All.

Barb C.



No comments: