Wednesday, August 3, 2022

One Day...at a Time.


It's been 4 years...since Brutie passed away.
Doesn't seem possible.


Miss. Scarlett...Brutus, and Sweetie.
<3
Sweetie's been gone, 2 years.
Doesn't seem possible, either. 

Often wonder...where we'd be...without our Beloved Four Legged Family.

Brutus, and Justin...were inseparable. 
He was Such...a Good Boy.
<3
They All...Are, So Good.
: )



Put the spare bedroom...kind of back in order, yesterday afternoon... after I tore it apart, Monday.
I'm going to be sorting through things, in the house...for Gold Rush.
It's coming Fast.


It'll be Great to See...Everyone, again.
: )
<3
I need to take a Bunch...with fuel prices still...so high.

Friends, are trying to talk me into having a Fall Harvest Sale, here...at Home...again, in October.
Haven't been able to have one, in 3 years...since the IDOT...Messes.

I'm not sure how to pull it off.
So Many...Obstacles...in the way, because of the wrongful 'Trail'...accommodations, for Fairfax, and them shortening Stallman Drive.
{Taking the drainage for the Rabbit Hole, away... in the process.}
Encroaching....
Encroaching....
: (

The Highway Drive...can't accommodate anything, close...to what it used to...before.
Getting a Goose Neck  Stock Trailer...in that drive, will be impossible, now.
Where we used to set tents...under the Trees, is gone...as are the Trees, it's nothing but a Huge...weedy...Boulder Garden.

It's extremely Troublesome.
Worrisome.
like...
The Flooding issues, they left us with.

I'll call in some Pals, who might be able to 'Find'...a Way.
I, can't see it.
I, do...need to find a way.
Being nearly shut down...completely...here, hasn't been good.

Big Storms, are rolling through, this morning...
Glad I'm Home.
Probably be suckin' up Water...again.
oh my.
; )



Miss. Peanut, and me...had a pretty restless night.
The 'Trade Bed'... is mighty firm.
and...
a bit too Roomy.

It's going to take some time getting used to....or, we'll have to start sleeping in one of the other bedrooms.
We have an old Rope Bed, in Justin's old room, that might suit us better. 
We'll give this one a little time.
It's probably better, for my back...than The Cloud, I so loved.
Maybe...we'll get used to it.

I can sleep...on a Rock, but...it's not much fun, or...restful.
; )

About 3 a.m. this morning...Miss. Peanut knocked over the fan, in our room.
Holy Smokes!!!
I SHOT Out of That Bed...
In a Blind Rage!!
LORD!!!
I was Ready To TEAR Whomever It Was...
Completely APART!!!
Sounded like someone was trying to Break In!!
Hahahaha!!!!
{I watch Way Too Much...'Dateline'!! : ) }

Yeah... not much 'sleep'... last night.
; )

If the rain, ever quits... today...I'll load The Ford, with the Mountains of brush...I've piled, over the last few days.
Helper, Brandon..was going to mow..today, but...I think it's going to be far too wet.
{We really need The Rain, so I won't complain...{unless it finds it's way, into our Home, again. }

I sure Feel, for The Folks in Kentucky.
Heartbreaking.
Heartbreaking.
I watch so little news, seems when I finally...kind of get caught up...with it, I'm numb...from all of the heartache, Folks are enduring Coast to Coast, and around The World.

Heart-Breaking.

I Do...Pray, for All.
Everyone.
I...don't know what else, to do.

Love to You.

Barb C.

No comments: