Tuesday, August 2, 2022

Memories... oh my.


Spent the morning doing Yard Work.
It's gonna be Steamy...today, figured I'd better get a Jump on It...early.
: )
Got so far behind, while working on the Estate Sale.
Have a Massive Load...to throw on The Ford, tomorrow morning.
I was Soaked to The Skin...by 10:00, when the DeWalt...weed whip's battery, said...
"No More!! Charge Me!!"
Perfect Timing.
; )

I kept goin'...until 11:30, with the loppers, and hand sheers, then...I needed 'Charging'...too.
; )

Took a stroll through the Rabbit Hole, then...came up to the house, to cool down.

Started going through 'Memories'...on FB, from 'Today'...past.
: )

Ran across the Fun One, from What Cheer Flea Market...Liz, and I set up at, in 2014.
I'd forgotten all about that 'Load Out'...and The Fur!!
Hahahahaha!!
Oh...Man, we used to have some Fun...at the Shows.
Met some of the Nicest Folks!
{What Cheer Flea Market is This Week! I used to like to go and shop it on Thursdays. It's Open Thursday-Sunday!! Always Fun!!}









It was So Hot...that day, loading out...much like it is, this early August...
I, got The Biggest Kick, out of our Neighbor, Josh...when he threw on that Old...Fur Coat, in the Heat...and Modeled It...for Us!!!
Hahahaha!
Grateful...for his Help, loading out...too!!
; )


Then...ran across 'before' images...
of what used to be, in front of our home.

Took several...'After'...images, today.
{Saving those to share...at a later Date. }
My, my...
How TALL the New 'Fairfax Trail' Bridge...is Now, compared to Then.
My...My...
no ditches... anymore, either...with the Added Width of The Bridge, for Fairfax's Trail.
{no drainage...either.}





I...sure did feel Grateful, back then.
What a Fool...I was.
I kept questioning....They, kept lying....to my face, in emails...and texts.
Until...of course, They couldn't. 
: (

What a Ride.
: (

Didn't sleep on the 'Trade Bed'...last night.
; )
I was so befuddled...and annoyed, with It, and myself...
 knew I couldn't give The Beautiful Bed...a Fair Shake.
If I would've crawled out of that bed this morning...with the Slightest Twinge, 
well...
let's just say... it was better for both of us, that I slept in John's Old...Recliner, last night.
; )

Gonna be too hot...to work outside, this afternoon.
Have Plenty to Do...inside, finishing putting the house back in order.
; )

Love to Ya.
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.

No comments: