Thursday, August 18, 2022

Gold Rush... Here We Come!!


Cracked the back door of The FUSO...a bit ago.
; )

Bath...taken, Aleve...and Lot's of Coffee...Down.
Bag's, are Packed.
Charger's loaded...
now, have to finish fillin' those Holes...in The FUSO.
; )



Take a last minute walk through The Rabbit Hole, and House.


Taking this AMAZING...Victorian...Worn Velvet....Case, from the House.
LOVE IT!!
<3
Ton's of Beautiful...Vintage Rosaries....Too.
<3
: )
 Pulled a Tote...Full, of Treasures...from the House.
oh my.
; )

Need to grab a couple of Chandeliers...
Fencing... and whatever else....catches my eye.
; )

It's gonna be a lighter load, than usual...on Furniture,
but, heavier... on Good...Cool...Gnarly...
Smalls.
; )

 Wearing the same old jeans, I've worn for three days.
Figured...by the time I get The FUSO unloaded, tonight...
they won't be much dirtier...than they look, now.
; )

I Got My 'Game On'...
Baby.
Hahahahahahaha!!!
: ) : ) : )

The Kids...are watching over things, here...while I'm away.
<3
They'll Hold Down The Fort!!
<3
Miss. Peanut, Adores Them!!
<3

Gold Rush....
Here We Come!!
: )

Simply Iowa...is set up, under the 'Visitors' Sign, in the Graham North Building.
Stop by...and say "Howdy!!"
: )

Love to Ya...
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.





No comments: