Thursday, August 25, 2022

{Updated 8/27 }Charlie's Barn Sale!! OPEN DAILY...Through Labor Day!! 8 a.m. 'til 5!!! {or Later!!} 1809 150th. St. West Point, Iowa!! Don't Miss It!!


{Updated 8/27.

Please understand...
I can't respond to pricing, or availability at Charlie's Barn Sale.
; )
It's not my Sale.
I'm 90 miles away from Charlie's.
; )
Just wanted to give Everyone a Head's Up...about 
Charlie's Barn Sale!!!
He's having Phone Issues.
You'll have to Go... Check It Out!!
; )
TONS of Gnarliness!!}


Charlie.
; ) 
<3

I So...Adore Charlie.
; )
We've been Pals, for at least two decades.
; )

Took Charlie a Mess of Fried Chicken, and Lot's of Fixin's, along with Fresh Peach Pie, for Supper, this late...afternoon.
; )

Neither of us had eaten much, today...
so, when I pulled in, at his Barn Sale, threw all the Grub, at the end of the bed of The Ford, we stood there, and Devoured It!!
Hahahahaha!!!
{It Does My Heart Good...to See Such an Appetite!!!
Charlie...was So Hungry!! ; ) Me, Too!! : ) }
I left all of it with Charlie, so he'll have something to eat on, for a few days.
It's So Difficult to find time to eat, let alone...fix food, when having a Sale...like This.
Trust me, I know.
oh my.
These 'Sales'...are Grueling.

This Is Just a Snippet...of Charlie's Barn Sale.
oh my.
; )


Charlie...gave me the little... Gnarly Truck.
; )
 He said...
"This One...has Your Name...on It!"
; )
{Indeed. <3 }

We Both Laughed, when I grabbed the rolls of Rusty 'Wiiiire'.
Hahahaha!!!
: ) : ) : )
The Boys South of 80....Will Understand.
: )

Charlie gave me...several, Soulful...Pieces.
<3
Love The 'B' he's holding in the top image.
; )
He'd never seen a 'B'...before. 
They are usually 'M's, I think..he said.
Feeder lids, I believe.
<3
Grateful...he saved this one, for me.
: )
Charlie, also gave me two...Wonderful Bird's Nests!!
<3
{In Peg's Honor <3 }



Bought...a Wonderful Load, from Charlie.
; )
Always...do.
{It's been Too Long. 
Years. : ( 
I've been so consumed, with the 'wrongfulness', 
have to be...
it's
 heartbreaking. 
: ( }

The 'Indian'...piece, is going to Liz, and Adam.
They'll LOVE It!!
<3
I'm keeping the 'True Love 1927', beaded piece.
I'll find a place for it...in my room.
It's...amazing.
: )


The above...is my Favorite, from Charlie.
He rescued it...from heading to the landfill.
<3

It's a Trophy, Awarded for 'Best Calf at Show, fed by a Girl'...
 in 1932.
<3

Priceless.

Not using my new laptop, yet...so can't post all of the Images, from today.
{Posted Many Images...of Charlie's Sale, 
on the 'Simply Iowa' FB Page. }

Visited Many...Wonderful Folks, today.
Old...Friends.
Iris City, Linda...
Mt. Pleasant, Iowa.
Flea Market...Next Week!!
I'll be back there, next Wednesday...to Shop, when It's Open.
; )

Great Folks, from Crawfordsville, Iowa.
BIG SALES...There.
Be Back...There, Too...Next Wednesday.
; )

Loaded The Ford, today.
<3
{Inside...and Out.}

; )

Told Charlie...I'll be back to visit, next Wednesday, as well.
There's some things, I'm chewin' on.
; )
If they're still there, it was Meant to Be.
; )
if...not,
 It'll be Great...Visiting, with my Pal.
; )

Love to Ya...
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.



No comments: