Wednesday, August 17, 2022

Beautiful.... Morning. {Runnin' 'Bare'}

 It's Such a Beautiful...Morning.

Wow.
It's gonna turn Ugly...pretty quick.
; )
Have So Much...Work, to get Done, today.
oh my.
When Helper, Brandon...was here yesterday, to help me Load....
well...
We worked on Cuttin' Brush, instead.
; )
Always start off the day, with a 'Plan'... ; )
but, then...my eyes seem to gravitate to 'something'...
that needs to be trimmed, or...moved.
after all...
It'll Only Take....a minute.
; )

Shenanigans.
; )
Pretty soon, One Thing...had Lead, to Another.
Had a Huge...Pile of Brush, yesterday afternoon, made Great Strides...Cleanin' Up...
but...
not much, loaded in The FUSO.
oh my.

Today...is gonna be Grueling.
Hahahahaha!!

Have to get everything packed, wash a load of clothes...
try not to forget anything.
???
{Drill...Charger, Wire...Screws...Hinges...oh...my.}

 Taking one of the 1930's Wooden Carousel Horses, and the Baptismal Font, with...
we'll have to pull them from The Rabbit Hole.

I've got the weirdest Load...going to Gold Rush.
think...
 that's what's kinda trippin' me up, this time.
Usually... have the Booth, all planned out in my head.
A 'Theme'.
Not...
this time.
; )

I Have NO Idea...what The Simply Iowa Booth, is gonna look like.
No Vision.

There'll be Old....Toy Trucks, Victorian...Beads, Stoneware, Huge Tables, Statuary, Primitives...Lace, Quilts...a Chandelier...or Two.
and...
whatever I grab, as I'm walking through, and whatever is on The FUSO, that...I've long forgotten about.
oh...my.
; )
It'll be like Christmas...unpacking, I'm sure.
: )

{I started writing the Above...post, this Morning. ; ) 
It...was Beautiful.
; )
then...
Helper, Brandino...arrived, I had to leave this Post.
'Work'..to Be Done.
; )
oh my.
Make No Mistake...I Adore, Brandon. ; ) He's like a Son, to me, and John.
; )
We've known Brandon...since he was 5. 
One...of Son, Justin's...Dearest Friends.
<3
Brandon, is a Worker Bee!!
He Can't Stand...sitting still.
He's Gotta Keep Movin'!!!
; )
{God Bless Him!!}

'Barbara'... has a Method to Her Madness, especially...when Loading a Truck.
; )
Brandon, is a Mover...and Shaker.
; )
Throw It In...Fast!! Let's Get It Done!!
; )

Whoa!!!
Whoa!!!
Whoa!!!
; )
oh...dear.
; )

Man, Oh, Man...It's Been a Difficult Day, Holding The Reins Tight, on Brandon, while...
Playin' 'Tetris'...with 'This' Load.
; )
oh...dear.
<3

Got The FUSO...'Loaded'.

{sigh..........}
; )

As Brandon closed the back door, to The FUSO...he said,
  { made me smile : ) }
"Wow...You Sure Know How to Load a Truck!!!" 
: ) 
priceless.
<3

I...was thinking of the Old...Parody Tune, of 'Running Bear', 
'Runnin' 'BARE'...
{I'll post it above.}
as Brandon pulled that door...down.
; )
We have a Lot...of Space, left...in The FUSO.
Too Light of a Load.
: (
Looks...'Bare'...to me.
I...like tight ship.
Very...tight....when heading to an Event.
; )
I Go...
Loaded, for Bear...
when headin' to an Event.
; )
{Ya have to.}
Never...
'Bare'.
; )

Like, Dear...Brandino, to most, it would seem very...Full.
; )
So Grateful...make, no Mistake...for Brandon.
<3

I'll work on it in the morning, fill in a few of those 'holes'.
; )

I'm kinda...'spent', for this day.
; )

Love to Ya...
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.
{no images, my phone died...many hours ago. ; ) 
It couldn't take it. ; ) }



No comments: