Tuesday, August 9, 2022

Pretty Day.


Daughter, Liz...called me about 6:30 this morning.
Me, and Miss. Peanut were awake...but, still in bed.
These cool mornings are absolutely Priceless.
<3
Asked Liz...if she has any eggs.
She sent me the above image.
: )

Ran out of eggs, last week.
Me, and Peanut...have an egg for breakfast every morning.
Almost bought eggs, when I was at the store...on Saturday, but...couldn't bring myself to buy store-bought eggs, since I've been getting eggs from Liz.

Liz is heading to Cedar Rapids, today...and is bringing me a Bunch.
; )
Yippee!!!
<3


Liz...walked outside, as we were chatting, and captured images of their Flowers.
<3


The Kid's have a Huge Sunflower Patch.
It's Stunning!!
<3
Ya can't help but Smile...when standing next to them. 
: )
Liz told me some fun facts, about Sunflowers.
They are a Happy, Kind...and...Intelligent, Flower, that doesn't compete against others. 
Their Beautiful 'Faces'...track the Sun, and Soak Up It's Energy. 
<3



Liz said...she thinks of her Aunt Chery, when she looks at her Flowers.
<3
They...were very close.
When I saw the above picture...I thought of Peg.
Daisies were Peg's Favorite.
<3

Liz, said..."Remember when we were going through Dad's old camera....and most of his pictures were of Flowers..."
: )
I...do.
<3

Nature...is such a Beautiful Gift.
: )

Got a little housework done, this morning...
headin' out the door, going to start Gathering, for Gold Rush.
; )
Soak in a little 'Nature'...in the process.
Soak up a little of the Sun's Energy, myself. 
; )

Love to Ya...
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.



No comments: