Sunday, August 21, 2022

At Rest. Home. Safe...and Sound.



The  French Boudoir Doll...
Rode Shotgun, with me in the cab of The FUSO...this afternoon, heading South, from Gold Rush.
Long story...tomorrow.
; )


I carried her inside...before anything else, when we pulled in at Home.
Safe...and Sound.
; )

Placed her...on the spare bed...in the bedroom...across from mine.
 Made her comfortable, gave her one of the old...
 'At Rest'...
plaques, I've collected... over the years, to hold.
: )
<3

It's been a nail biting 'Journey'....Home, from Gold Rush.
; )


; )

So Grateful...that Outside Dual, Carried The Load.
<3 <3 <3 
We would've been S.O.L., had it blown, too.

{THAT...
was my
Biggest...
 'Concern'
this afternoon.
; )
oh..my. }

My Guardian Angel...Sure is Working Overtime.
<3
May God Bless...
Her.
<3

Love to Ya...
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.


Bless Her Heart!!
<3 <3 <3 





No comments: