Tuesday, August 23, 2022

I'm... Back. { almost }


I'm...Back.
; )

Mostly.
; )

My poor little laptop, died...about a month ago.
He...was Mighty, and...fairly young, but...couldn't take the 'Strain'.
; )
It's been a Trick, for this, Mad Hatter...to post anything, since His Parting.
: (

Took my Android, and...an Estate Sale's, much older...laptop, to post....anything.

Picked 'The Above'...Up, this afternoon.
; )
Pal, Bill...is going to help me set it up...tomorrow.
; )
Pal, Steph, and her Computer Whiz, Daughter, Paige...is going to help me...
LOAD Documents, and Links.
; )

There's Many.
It may take a while.
days...
weeks...
maybe,
but...
I'm Confident, We'll Git 'er Done.
; )


The above...popped up on my 'Memories', today... from several years ago.
It made me Think.

How Many Of Us...
'These Days',
 So 'Understand' This.
oh my.
: (
<3 <3 <3 

One Day...at a Time.
<3
Inch...by inch.
<3
; )

Love to Ya...
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.


Love...Davina, and The Vagabonds.
<3
Their Music...is Amazing!!


Back, in 2016...had the Pleasure, of spending a little time, with Davina.
; )
It was Cold As Alaska, in Iowa... 
We're both 'smokers'...I, gave Davina...the Coat, Pal...Mary Sellon, Gave me, to keep warm, between sets.
<3
: )
What a Night!!
Great Music.
Great...
Artist.
; ) 
The 'Davina' Tune, above...seemed Fittin', for today. ; ) 
Davina was singing about a woman, her Tune, seemed Fittin' Against The Machine, IDOT, as well. 
Wish, it was a 'Woman'...'Human'...I'm {We're} fighting against.
We're Fighting Against a Machine, of Liars, Cheaters.... and Thieves, at a Very High Level.
They...
think.

Bless Their Hearts.
<3
{Some Folks, Tell the Truth, instead of holding 'Secrets'.
 May God Bless...Them. <3 }




No comments: