Monday, August 15, 2022

My... Kinda Roads.



Little Justin...Chauffeured me, and the Kids...yesterday, after Lunch.
: )


We enjoyed a Very... Lazy...Sunday.
<3
The Kids...buy meat from local Farmers.
It's....amazing.
Liz brought the Sweet Corn, Potatoes, and Green Beans, from their Garden... Smoked Bacon, Ribeyes...T Bones...and Smoked Ham. 
I...brought fruit, veggies, cheese...and did the Cookin'.
; )
{Adam, and Justin...put the Steaks, Potatoes, and the Green Beans, with Bacon...in The Smoker. : ) }

Made some Amazing...Fresh Brussel Sprouts, seared with that Awesome Bacon.
Oh My!

While the little Ones, and I...were picking Tomatoes, told the older Kids, to make Sure to keep an eye on Magnum, their Great Dane.
He's an Awesome...Hound, but...
there were Steaks thawing on the counter...and, I Know...How Great Dane's...Behave.
; )
{Dolsey, my Best 4 legged Friend, back in the Day... was a Dane. ; ) 
I...couldn't leave a loaf of bread on the counter...unattended.
Dolsey, also left me several Empty Pie Tins, on the floor, after I'd set them Full of Dutch Apple Pie, to cool, on the stove top...one Thanksgiving.
I...was only gone for a few minutes. 
That's All....she needed. ; ) }

Well...long story short...
Lost one T-Bone, and All...of the Brussel Sprouts, and Bacon.
: (

I...didn't get mad at Magnum.
He did...what Dane's Do.
; ) <3
I, did...chew...on the Older Kids....a little.
; )
Hahahahahaha!!!
{We were Darned Lucky...Magnum left Any of The Steaks!!
Dolsey, once...ate a 5 pound Roast, along with all of the Potatoes, Onions, and Carrots, Mom...had made us for Supper. 
Oh...Lord, Mom...went Through The Roof!!
She had them in the big, electric skillet, on the counter...on warm.
Dolsey licked the Skillet Clean.
It looked like it had never been cooked in.
: )
Mom...had fallen asleep on the sofa, after preparing 'Supper'{she was Babysitting Dolsey, while I was at an Auction.}
Dolsey...was So...Sneaky.
<3
The lid...on the electric skillet, was still...partially on the base.
I...Knew, Something was Up...when Dolsey didn't Greet me, at the door, when I came inside Mom's house.
; )
Guilty...Guilty...Guilty.
: ) 
<3 }



Thankfully...I'd brought some fresh Spinach...so, sauteed that with the Smoked Ham.
It wasn't as good as the Brussel Sprouts, but...it was ok. 
; )



Bear, got most of my lunch. 
{Voluntarily ; ) }
<3
He's Such...a Good Boy.
<3
I...wouldn't share that Amazing...Iowa, Sweet Corn, with him...; )
<3
He even liked the Green Beans. : )

I'm workin' on The Gold Rush...Load, today.
{August 19-21. Fairgrounds, Rochester, MN. }
Looking Forward to Seeing my Gold Rush...
'Family'.
<3

Pal, Bill...sent the below image, last night.
Made me Laugh.
: )


We've All...
Seen, some...
'Shit'.
; )

It was Great Hittin' The Road, yesterday.
Love Those...with 
'Warning Signs'.
; )
They...are The Best!!
; )

Love to Ya...
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.


No comments: