Wednesday, July 27, 2022

Whiskey Girls.


; )


<3


Indeed.
<3

Met with a Dear, Dear...Friend, this evening...who's witnessed even more Hell, than The Hatter.

We sipped Whiskey, as we visited.
<3
Irish Women...that we are.
; )
'The Stumblers', my Friend...calls us.
<3

Scout...was mentioned, and concerned about...by Many...this evening.
Many...still, recognize me, out, and about... as 'Scout's Mom'.
<3
oh dear.
<3

So Many...
Still...
Look for Scout, in the Pasture.

including me
every day


I'm still...struggling, So...with Scout's last day.
: ( : ( : (
I dream...about that day, those last...hours,
often.

I dream, about...the 'Last Hours'...of Several, often.

Nightmares.
Nightmares.

My Dear Friend...enjoys Jameson... Irish Whiskey.
; )
Me Too.
; )
{I'm Irish...50%}

but...

I've Always...been a 'Yukon Jack'...Girl.
; )
Blended... Canadian Whiskey, when I partake.
; )

Love to Ya...
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.


No comments: