Thursday, July 28, 2022

Always...an Adventure.

 
The 'Bed'...
saga.
; )

A Dear Pal...saw a picture of a Lovely...Brass Bed, I bought for myself....a while back.
I've needed a new bed...forever.
I could sleep on a rock, but...would rather...not.
Have Been, for Far...too long.

He...fell in Love with The Brass Bed.
{but...it's Not for sale. It's Already...'set'...in my bedroom.}

My Pal...is redoing a bedroom, and wants to trade me...the above, for The Brass Bed.
I, finally...had time to go take a peek...at 'The 'potential' Trade', this morning.

It's a Beautiful Bed.
Bigger...than The Brass...Bed.

The Brass Bed, would work better, in the Room, he's redoing.
I, agree.

So...it seems, we'll be Trading.
; )
oh...
dear.
; )



Worked on The Rabbit Hole's...
 Out Of Hand...
Yard, 
today.
Had the Weed Whip...
SCREAMIN'!!!
Hahahahaha!!!
; )
oh my.


Gonna work inside The Rabbit Hole, tomorrow.
Going to be OPEN, Saturday...July, 30th. 10-5.

<3

Met with Peggy, closing up...The Marion, Iowa...Living Estate, this...late afternoon.
<3
It was Such a Pleasure...working with Susie's Family.
<3
Such...Good Folks.
<3


Indeed.
; )

The above...popped up, today....from long ago.
Made me smile.
; )

Love...to Ya.
Prayers for All.

Barb C.

{Sooooo...looking forward, to tearing the bedroom apart...
{the 'House'}
again.}



No comments: