Wednesday, July 6, 2022

There is a 'Place'...


Was so busy yesterday...didn't have time to take images.
Worked on the Living Estate Sale, {July 21-24, 2022}

It was Toasty...in Iowa, yesterday.
; )
Drove Sally...with her Top Down...to The Estate. <3
She's The Best Therapist.

Took Justin 'J'...to get a haircut...before I went to work.
Should've gotten 'before and after images' of him.
<3
He walked in 12 years old, and walked out looking 16!!
Wow!!
What a Handsome Young Man!
Such A Good One...Too!!
<3

Got a Bunch Done...yesterday.
That Estate Is HUGE!!
Asked Pal, Bill...for More Tables...Please!

; )

So much is New, with Tags...or, Like New!!
If Folk's are setting up a house, This Is The Sale For Them!!
WOW!!
{images...soon. ; ) }



Was trying to think about what images I could capture this morning, quickly...
I've got to get on the road.
A smile came across my face, as I thought of my bedroom.
The Cheshire Cat...Daughter, Liz... painted for me, many years ago.
: )

When Liz was little, she'd come lay on my bed with me...and watch movies.
{Don't know how many times we watched Gone With the Wind. <3}
The other day...when Liz was here, she walked in my bedroom...flopped on my bed, with a Lewis Carroll book, and began to read...from it out loud.
; )

Liz, said..."Mom...this is my 'Rabbit Hole'. When the world gets too heavy, This...is where I've always felt the safest."
<3





Everyone...should have a 'Place'...a 'Rabbit Hole'....a 'Sanctuary', to find a little 'Rest'...
Escape...
from the insanity of the 'Real' world.

Thought of the Lewis Carroll quote, as I was writing...this morning, it's always been so fitting, when I think of 'The Rabbit Hole'.

"There is a place, like no place on earth.
A land full of wonder, mystery, and danger.
Some say, to survive it, you need to be as mad as a hatter.
Which, luckily, I am."

I'm going to have The Rabbit Hole {Shop} OPEN, Saturday, July 9...
9-5.
I've GOT To!!

Love to Ya.
Prayers...for All.

Barb C.




No comments: