Sunday, July 3, 2022

Sally.... take me Away!!


Spent last night preparing food, to take to Justin's today.

Made my Famous....Baked Beans...; )
Cut up Pineapple...and Melon.
Fried Chicken...
and The 'Usual'....Summer Feast Food.
; )

Daughter, Liz...is making all Sorts of Goodies, too.
; )

 Spending the day with The Kids..., and Kiddos...at Justin's.
<3

Spoke with Adam yesterday...he's gonna work on Sally, at Justin's.
Her top won't go down.
: (

She has a slow leak in her hydraulic pump, I miss having her Top Down.
Especially in this kind of weather.

Justin lives on gravel, so...don't like taking Jethro on them.
Sally...doesn't mind them.
: )

She's far from perfect. 
{kinda like the Driver. ; ) }
<3
She's just Fun.

Told Liz...this morning, I  NEED to put Sally's Top Down...and Drive!!
Let Every Frickin' Care...Go Straight Out Of The Top of my Head!!!
She...Understood.
That's why they Love to Ride....their Indian.
<3

Didn't know if Sally would start this morning, she's set for so long.
She Did!!
; )
I cleaned her out...She's Ready To Roll!!
<3

Hope Everyone Has a Safe...Fun...
Holiday Sunday, and Fourth!!!

Love to Ya...
Prayers for All.

Barb C.


No comments: