Friday, July 1, 2022

Morning....has broken.


Love...early Summer mornings. 
Before the highway gets thumpin'.
The Birds... are so cheerful.
Even yesterday's cold coffee tastes good, at daybreak, under John's Old...Oak.
; )

Daughter, Liz...calls around 6:30, every morning...to check in.
; )

It's interesting listening to her...and the Kids.
Hahahaha....
Oh...Man, I remember those days.
We don't discuss much, I just listen to her, and the Kids....
go round, and round.
<3

We get a few, uninterrupted sentences in.
; ) 
"Viv....put the kitten down." "No...Viv, don't eat that." "Good Morning...Jack!",  "Good Job...Buddy!"
Love it.
Think about how the conversations, with Sister, Chery....must have sounded the same on Chery's end of the phone, when our Kid's were little.
; )
We used to talk...every morning, too. 
Liz, is much like Chery...in so many ways.
<3
They were very close.
<3

The above image...is of a little late 1800's... Crazy Quilt square, that Allyson found at The Farm, on our last visit....she thought I'd like.
<3
Crazy Quilt's...are my Favorites.
{Allyson knows. <3 }
There's no two alike.
Worn Velvet... Silk, and Satin...
Fine...Handwork. 
Beautiful.

My favorite Heart Necklace... I got from Friend, Sheree...the little Rabbit, came from Mary's...and the Chain, was Friend, Jerri's. 
<3

I used to wear handmade jewelry....Peg made, but... lost one of the earrings, she'd made for me, it broke my heart...so, keep all of Peg's Art, safely...tucked away...with her picture.
<3

Heading to the Marion Estate...soon.
Have to do a little laundry, and take a quick shower, before...I get to work.

Mitchell's Dad's Funeral...is tomorrow.
That's going to be a difficult day, for many.
oh...my.

Gotta Roll.

Love to Ya.
Prayers, for All.

Barb C. 

{I often think of the Loretta Lynn Tune, above... when Liz...and I chat, in the morning. 
; )
No...None's On The Way...at Liz, and Adam's!! Hahahaha... it's still...Fittin'!! <3 }


No comments: