Sunday, July 10, 2022

Oh...dear.


Another Beautiful Mornin'...in Iowa!!
; )

I feel about like John's Old...Metal Chair...this morning.
oh...my.
; )




Had a Crazy Day, yesterday.
; )

Filled with Fun Folks!!
<3
I busted my Butt...first thing, yesterday...trying to get The Rabbit Hole halfway presentable.
The first morning...in a long, many....I could've slept 'til Noon, but....Noooo.
hahahahaha.
; )
As Folk's were shoppin', I kept trimming vines.
Love Them...but, I Swear They Grow a Foot a Day!!
Sometimes, I worry if I stand in one place, for too long, down The Rabbit Hole, they'll have me wrapped up Tight!!
Wow!!



Moya, Jodi...and Sue...popped in, yesterday afternoon.
Jodi brought me a sample of that 'Smooth'....Tequila, we tasted the other night.
Lord....Lord.
That's some 'Smooth'...Stuff!
; )

They were heading to listen to some Live Music, in Cedar Rapids, asked me to join them.
I was kind of a Mess...but, thought...what the heck.
; )


As 5 o'clock rolled around, Daughter, Liz...popped in. 
; )

She was headed to work, too bad, Liz would've enjoyed the Bands.

It's been So Long....since I've seen a live Band.
It's been a Long Time...since Barbara... has Danced!
Hahahahaha!

Moya, Jodi's Daughter...LOVES to Dance!!
Her Favorite Band...was playing.
The last thing I felt like doin'...was Dancing.
but...
nobody else would dance with her...so....
What The Heck!!
Hahahaha!

We Danced...and Danced...and...Danced!!

It was a Late Night.
oh my.

One...would think, after a Long Day, and Longer Night, I could sleep in, this morning.

Nope.

oh dear.

I'm Feelin'...'Everything'...this mornin'.
Yee Haw!!!
; )

Moya, is 27. 
Barbara...Is Not!!
Moya was sippin' water...all night.
Barbara...was Not!!
Hahahaha!!!
; )

Bailin' in Sally...headed to see the Kids.
; )

Hope You Have a Beautiful Sunday!!

Love to Ya...
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.



No comments: