Thursday, July 7, 2022

Pineapple in Bed.


The sky was Red, Red...at Dawn, this morning.
Reminded me of what Mom used to say.

"Red Sky at Night...
Sailor's Delight.
Red Sky in The Morning...
Sailor's Warning."

We've had some very strange weather, lately.
It's been so Hot.
It is Iowa...in July.
; )

Helper, Brandon...is going to help cut brush, today...and we'll be movin' and shakin' down The Rabbit Hole, gonna be Open Saturday, 9-5.

: )



Could Not...sleep last night.
It was late, late...before Miss. Peanut, and me hit the hay.
Then...decided I was kinda hungry.
Got back up...grabbed a bowl of fresh, cut up pineapple...
me, and Peanut...snacked on that, loungin' in bed.

That Miss. Peanut, has sure been a Blessing.
: )

She's a Nut...when Folks come around.
but...a Princess, most of the time.
<3

As we were munchin' on the pineapple, I was counting Blessings, too.
There's Many.
So...Many.

Love to Ya.
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.

{It's gonna be a rough day... Much to get done, with so little sleep.
Think I'll put Chesney through the little bose, and float through the day.
He's the best. ; ) }

No comments: