Thursday, July 14, 2022

Blessings.


Used up every last coffee bean, this morning.
Some morning's...there isn't enough coffee...on The Planet.
This...is one of Those...mornings.
; )


Every morning, like most Folk's...I would imagine...
I have a routine.
Mornin' Rituals.

Slide outta bed, get the coffee goin'...help Miss. Peanut..out of bed, let her outside...
and face that Frickin' Wrongful Flooding Instigator... of a Bridge, that IDOT breached our recorded agreement, to make wrongful accommodations...for Fairfax.

That... ought... not... be.

This morning...
noticed something else.
: )

I'd written, the other day...about the Wild Grapes, that have always 'Protected'...The Rabbit Hole.
until...
the IDOT wrongfulness.
Thought their 'Taking'...had killed them.
but...
somehow...
They Survived.
<3

This morning, I see...The Wild Grapes, here...at the house, are also working hard...
at...
Protecting.
Shielding my view, of that horrible, wrongful...monstrosity, that ruins my day, every day...before it gets started.

The Wild Grape...is all Volunteer.
I haven't attempted to train it, 'trellis' it, by the house.
Somehow...It Just Knows, where it Needs to Be.
<3

What A Blessing...
this morning.
<3 <3 <3 

Heading to The Marion, Iowa... Living Estate Sale, {July 21-24} have Much...to get done.
Let's Get It On!!
; )

Love to Ya...
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.





No comments: